On behalf of Białystok Waterworks, Elektromontaż Wschód has built a third pulsate at the Pietrasze Water Production Department (WPW Pietrasze) in Białystok.
The project was implemented under the action “Optimization of water and sewage management in the city of Białystok and Wasilków Commune”.
The scope of work included the:
- construction of a new building of the third pulsator with a pulsator chamber and a reagent mixing chamber as well as internal installations necessary for its proper functioning;
- construction of a cable supplying the new building of the third pulsator with water after ozonation from the initial ozonation building;
- construction of a conduit from the third pulsator building to the main building for water after coagulation and connecting it to the technological system supplying quick filters;
- construction of an emergency sewage system for emergency overflows;
- disassembly of foundations for compressed air tanks colliding with the new building;
- construction of foundations for compressed air tanks;
- disassembly of the central heating network colliding with the infrastructure under construction;
- disassembly of compressed air networks;
- construction of central heating network;
- construction of compressed air network;
- disassembly of a ventilation duct with a local exhaust terminal;
- construction of a ventilation duct with a local exhaust terminal;
- disassembly of the area lighting installation;
- construction of the area lighting installation;
- disassembly of the power grid that collides with the infrastructure under construction;
- construction of power grid;
- performance of visualization and control of the new pulsator;
- rebuilding and construction of new internal roads and pavements;
- relocation of existing compressed air tanks to another location;
- construction of I&C and teletechnical installations and software configuration;
- construction of closed-circuit television installations.