Ordering Party: ENERGA Invest S.A.
Implementation period: 2015
Scope of work:
- preparation of detailed designs for all industries (road, construction, electrical),
- construction of a 110 kV line bay at the Kołbacz Main Supply Point,
- introducing power to the Kołbacz Main Supply Point by means of a 110 kV overhead cable line with a fiber optical line and removal of collisions with MV lines,
- construction of a MV / 110 kV subscriber station of the Main Supply Point of the Parsówek Wind Farm along with backup power supply via the MV cable line,
- construction of MV cable lines and fiber optic lines from wind turbines to subscriber stations,
- construction of internal access roads, including temporary roads to wind turbines and maneuvering yards with drainage, construction of exits from public roads,
- connection of the wind farm to the National Power System along with the commissioning procedure,
- obtaining PPNU for a wind farm.