As part of the Elmont Group, service activities are carried out by Elserwis (formerly Białostockie Przedsiębiorstwo Instalacji Elektrycznych sp.z o.o.), which has been operating on the market for over 55 years. We offer comprehensive services related to the commissioning, operation and servicing of electrical power equipment and installations throughout the country. We have our own Dispatch Center and our team is ready to operate 24/7.
The company’s offer includes:
- managing the operation of power stations energetic devices, including supervision and admission to work, switching on and switching off of LV, WN, MV, LV power devices,
- periodic inspections of LV, WN, MV, LV power facilities and devices as well as telecommunications facilities,
- renovation and modernization works of electric power and telecommunication devices and facilities,
- 24h service of LV, WN, MV, LV electrical installations and devices as well as telecommunication facilities,
- technical expertises,
- remote monitoring and analytics of the power network,
- constant 24/7 supervision of wind and solar farms.