of industrial investments throughout Poland in the field of electricity, from analysis and concept, through design and construction, ending with commissioning and putting into use.
Scope of works:
• obtaining all necessary permits,
• modernization / construction of LV, WN, MV, LV cable lines and connection to the network,
• commissioning of HV and MV switchgears,
• installation and commissioning of telecontrol and telemechanics systems for the purposes of automation and security, as well as the SCADA system,
• delivery and commissioning of SSWiN, KD and CCTV installations along with a set of internet connections,
• construction of fibre optic networks,
• electrical installations for powering automation, air conditioning devices and a heat substation,
• modernization / construction of GPZ station,
• assembly of electrical and lighting installations,
• activities related to the acceptance and commissioning of installations,
• 24/7 service throughout the country with a guarantee of quick response thanks to remote analytics and monitoring systems.
The Elmont Group has a great experience in the implementation of industrial investments. We have carried out projects, among others, in the wood, food (dairy, confectionery, grain, spirit, brewing) and chemical industries, both in Poland and abroad.