The priority of the Elmont Grupa Capital Group has always been and is:
- meeting customer requirements,
- protection of the natural environment,
- health and safety at work of all employees and subcontractors.
For these reasons, we have implemented an Integrated Management System in our companies, compliant with the requirements of the following standards:
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 45001: 2018
The effectiveness of these systems is confirmed by the granted certificates and constant supervision of external certification bodies.
Therefore, the management board of the Elmont Grupa Capital Group and all employees ensure:
- full commitment of staff at all levels to achieve the set quality, environmental and health and safety goals,
- implementing new technologies and improving the quality of services in accordance with the growing requirements of customers, meeting the requirements of applicable law and other requirements to which the company has committed itself,
- responsible and effective use of raw materials, energy and minimization of waste generated and gas emissions to the air,
- access to information on the impact of the company’s operations on the environment for all interested parties,
- proper management of processes so as to avoid their negative impact on people and the environment and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization in achieving its goals,
- preventing accidents at work, occupational diseases and near misses, as well as promoting a safety culture at every level of company management.