On behalf of Enea, Elektromontaż Wschód, as the general contractor, deals with the modernization of the Stargrad Main Supply Point station.
The scope of work includes:
- the disassembly and construction of the new Morzyczyn-Kluczewo power line input,
- the disassembly and construction of a new Morzyczyn I power line input,
- checking and commissioning of the Morzyczyn-Kluczewo, Morzyczyn I bays,
- the disassembly of the old stand and TR2 bay,
- the installation of new TR2 bay,
- voltage supply to the TR2 bay,
- the construction works in the building,
- the installation of lightning protection and grounding,
- sanitary installation,
- voltage supply to the newly built power line inputs: Morzyczyn-Kluczewo, PKP No. 2, Morzyczyn I and the transformer bay TR 2,
- construction works in the control room building,
- external lighting,
- Technical Protection System.