Elektromontaż Wschód has completed another industrial investment in the chipboard industry, this time for the Egger Company in Biskupiec.
Scope of works:
- switchgear installations,
- equipment installation in the control room,
- installation of cable trays and pipes,
- installation of covers on trays,
- assembly and production of tray supports, junction / terminal boxes, etc.,
- pulling and fastening of cables,
- connection / termination of cables in electrical cabinets and at devices,
- cable markings supplied on both ends,
- laying and connecting the grounding conductor,
- performing the necessary measurements, such as equipotential bonding tests, insulation tests, etc.,
- supporting work during I / O checking.