Elektromontaż Wschód has completed the turnkey construction of the PT Kietlanka 110/15/3 kV traction substation, a 0.5 km WN double-circuit cable line with a pipe pole and a 110 kV RS Kietlanka network switch station.
The scope of work included:
- construction of a railway building – PT traction substation,
- construction of internal roads and the exit from the municipal road,
- construction of sanitary installations, a rainwater drainage and a water supply connection,
- construction of a telecommunication connection with starting communication,
- construction of well foundations,
- installation and commissioning of a fire protection, anti-burglary and monitoring installations, electrical installations,
- delivery and assembly of 15kV switchgear,
- delivery and assembly of 3 kV switchgear,
- delivery and assembly of 110kV switching station in a compact design,
- delivery, assembly and commissioning of communication devices,
- construction and insertion of a fibre-optic cable to the substation,
- delivery, assembly and connection of an overhead transformer station,
- construction of the RS network switching station building,
- delivery and assembly of HV devices along with assembly of primary circuits.