The building-up of a 110 kV switchgear in the 110 / 15kV GPZ Piotrowiec substation for the connection of the “Tolkowiec” Wind Farm with the connection capacity of 48,000kW.
Ordering party: Energa Operator S.A.
Period of implementation: 2014
Scope of works:
- modernization of a 110 kV switch station consisting in the replacement of switching devices with structures and foundations,
- replacement of secondary circuits of 110 kV switch station devices,
- the replacement of overhead busbars in 110 kV switching stations,
- equipping the 110 kV switching station with a 48 MW wind farm connection station,
- the equipping of power line inputs at Piotrowiec, Braniewo and Orneta stations with differential protections along with their configuration and commissioning,
- the disposal of disassembled devices,
- the updating of operating instructions for modernized stations,
- the updating of executive design for the development of signalling lists for telemechanics facilities.