The equipping of the Legionowo HV / MV station with a telemechanics object controller with reference to the station circuits, activation of connections and communication with the dispatching system.
Ordering party: PGE Dystrybucja S.A.
Period of implementation: 2014
Scope of works:
- the development of executive documentation for replacement of protections in 110kV switching station,
- the replacement of protections of the 15kV switchgear and the facility telemechanics of the 110/15 kV Legionowo station,
- the replacement of protections in 30 bays of 15kV switchgear with digital relays,
- comprehensive replacement of secondary circuits in 30 bays of 15kV switchgear,
- performance of configuration and start-up works on new protection relays,
- exchange of protections in 7 bays of 110 kV switching station,
- the performance of configuration and start-up works on new protection relays,
- delivery, assembly and commissioning of the SO-55 telemechanics controller,
- the execution of complete station telemechanics system with delivery of all materials and devices,
- configuration and start-up works of the new telemechanics system,
- development of as-built documentation.