As a general contractor of electrical power works at the direct request of the Investor, we designed and implemented the structure of electricity distribution and distribution for the needs of the most modern factory producing ultra-thin HDF boards.
It took less than a year to build the factory from scratch. The area of the facility is 20 ha. The factory is not only the largest foreign investment in the region – the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency recognized it as the largest investment with foreign capital in our country. Its value is as much as EUR 140 million. It is also one of the most innovative production plants of this type in Europe and in the world. It is the first factory of such boards in Poland based on the use of biomass. The machine park consists of the most modern press, forming line, front-end system, automated warehouse, filtration systems for the drying process and a power supply system. The factory has an ultra-fast press, adapted to quickly switch to the production of various types of HDF boards.
The total area of the buildings is 48,000 m² and their cubature is 600,000 m³. The plant sets new standards in ecological production. 80-90% of water used during production is recovered and reused in technological processes.
Scope of works:
- preparation of design and executive documentation,
- MV cable lines from the main supply point to the MV main switchgear and from the MV main switchgear to 12 transformer and distribution stations. The total length of the line – 18.5 km,
- main 23-bay switchgear of the MV 15 kV main medium voltage switchgear, including selection of settings and configuration of protections,
- auxiliary switchgear including DC battery,
- 12 transformers with a total capacity of 31,05 MW
– 15/10 kV with a capacity of 8000 kVA, 1 item,
– 15/0,4 kV with a capacity of 1600 kVA, 3 items,
– 15/0,69 kV with a capacity of 2500 kVA, 1 item,
– 15/0,4 kV with a capacity of 1250 kVA, 1 item,
– 15/0,69 kV with a capacity of 2000 kVA, 1 item,
– 15/0,4 kV with a capacity of 2500 kVA, 5 items.
- container transformer station,
- 11 low voltage switchgears (9 units for 0.4 kV, 2 units for 0.69 kV) including capacitor banks in the version with higher harmonic compensation,
- low voltage cable lines supplying technological receipts; total length of the line – 112 km,
- a 1100 kVA power generator,
- installation of auxiliary needs in rooms of energy traffic,
- supporting structures for delivered transformers,
- technical floors in energy traffic rooms,
- the system of cable routes with a total length of 7 km, including self-supporting routes with a total length of 1.2 km,
- assistance during the commencement of technological lines,
- preparation of as-built documentation, including post-assembly measurements and operating instructions.